Facebook finally filed for its initial public offering earlier this week.
We've been all over the news and have a ton of stories. Here's our complete breakdown of the IPO:
- Facebook's entire business, in a series of charts.
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg will owe $1.5 billion in taxes this year.
- Facebook is now trading at a valuation of ~$95 billion on secondary markets.
- Here is some bullish news that could make you confident in Facebook's valuation.
- Facebook's ad revenues are decelerating.
- Here are the millionaires and billionaires that will come from Facebook's IPO.
- Three out of Facebook's five co-founders, including Eduardo Saverin, own less than 5 percent of the company.
- Sheryl Sandberg will be worth something around $2 billion when all her shares vest.
- Zynga, the makers of FarmVille, accounted for 12 percent of Facebook's revenue.
- Facebook has 425 million mobile users, but they're worth $0.
- Zuckerberg is worth around $25 billion.
- Here are all the nitty-gritty details about Facebook's business — like revenues and profits.
Please follow SAI on Twitter and Facebook.
Join the conversation about this story »
- For A Clear Picture Of Facebook's Business, Look At These Charts
- Facebook Will Make The Fortune 500 Faster Than Any Company Ever
- CHART OF THE DAY: Here's Facebook's Next Big Business